Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nine10

I'm still keeping this "new" thing going.

May 9th-I tried a new salmon recipe for dinner. Not only was it my first time trying the recipe it was also my first time broiling salmon. With that being said I think I over-broiled the salmon because when I took it out the oven the marinade was very "cajun" looking. Maybe the next time I attempt this one I'll bake it instead which is what a lot of people in the comments said they did as well as in other variations of this recipe.

May 10th-Today I went on my annual lunch date with a friend to celebrate our birthdays. I met her when we both worked for the same marketing company and they paired us up. We soon discovered that our birthdays are 1 day apart and so we went out that year (2011) to celebrate. We often made plans to meet up again but didn't do so till the following year around our birthdays. We then decided to make it a yearly thing. We went to a restaurant called Grillfire which I have technically been to before but I didn't eat anything. So eating at this restaurant was new to me. I had buffalo wings and a chopped grill chicken salad. Even though my meal was pretty basic the dressing they served it with was very good. I don't know what exactly it was but it tasted like a sweet ranch dressing. I actually asked for Italian but they didn't have that available, which was weird to me, but at least the alternative was good.

For tomorrow if I don't end up cooking anything new or going to a new place then I'm going to go to the library (yes libraries still exist, yes I'm actually going there, no I don't have an e-reader, yes I'm getting an actual hardcover or paperback book) and get some marketing books to read. I'll keep you posted on what really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment