Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Eleven



May 11th
So instead of going to the library like I said I was going to I ended up going to Carle Place Diner at 1:30am. That happened because around 1am I get a call from my good friend asking what I was doing. I for once like a normal person was actually in bed laying down preparing to go to sleep. Instead of declining his offer to get coffee at 1am I said sure only because he's been calling me over the last week or so trying to hang out and show me his new car but I was always busy when he called. So he came and got me and we thought the diner in our town would be open (I always thought it was 24 hours like normal diners) but we were wrong. We drove some more and tried to find local places that were open but everything was closed. He knew Carle Place diner would be open so we headed there. Since I didn't have food on my mind I wasn't sure what to order. He was getting pancakes so that inspired me to go with breakfast food as well. Unfortunately they didn't have grits so I went with a coffee London which is coffee with Bailey's they served it with whipped cream & cinnamon sprinkled on top and it was very good. I also got a turkey bacon and egg sandwich. I ordered it with cheese but didn't put it on there it was ok though I didn't need the extra cheese calories. So we had a simple little breakfast date but it was nice. I was glad to finally spend some time with my friend.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment