Saturday, May 14, 2016

1213






May 12
So today I did some grocery shopping at Stop & Shop in a location I've never been to. I'm glad I went here instead of the usual supermarket in my town because I knew there would be a greater variety of items, better, and more sales. I went to the store with the intention of buying items so I could make dinner. What I ended up purchasing was a bunch of veggies (2 heads of cauliflower, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, and zoodles that were already spiraled) because they were on sale and some meat. I got shrimp, 2 packs of chicken, and something else I think that I'm forgetting. I didn't end up cooking anything for dinner that night--I actually forgot what I had for dinner that night--but I do want to find a good recipe for something I can make the zoodles with. Any suggestions?

May 13
Happy Friday the 13th. Luckily nothing bad happened today (at least not to me and anyone I know). Today I was able to work in a new location in Bethpage, NY. Even though I was only out there for a short time it was nice to see the area. There was a lot of businesses nearby and I was even going to get my nails done out there but it was cheaper to get it done in my area.

So the last 2 days weren't filled with exciting new things but I hope to make up for that this weekend. My birthday is on Monday (May 16th) so I plan to be on my worst behavior during this weekend's activities. As usual I'll keep you posted on what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment