Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mango Raspberry Soft Serve

I am in the second week of transition since reaching my goal weight on April 1st. Transition means that I'm incrementally adding back all of the food groups (grains, dairy, and fruit) that I omitted at the start of the Take Shape for Life Program. The second week of transition lets me add 1/2 cup of fruits into my diet. With that being said all along this journey I've tried new recipes so I didn't get bored with the food. Today was no different. For my dessert I had mango soft serve and added raspberries to make it an extra sweet treat. I'll list the recipe and pics for anyone who wants to try it.
Ingredients
1 packet mango soft serve
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup ice
2 oz. water

Step 1 

Blend the ice for 30 seconds or until there are no more chunks in the ice

Step 2

Add the water, packet of ice, and raspberries (leave out a few for topping) and blend to desired consistency. Garnish with remaining raspberries. 

Step 3

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment