Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Twitterboo I miss you

Since writing that post the other day I do realize that there are certain things I miss about being on social media. I miss thinking of something random and just tweeting it. And surprisingly no matter how dumb or simple it may be someone will like it, retweet it, or start a conversation with me because of it. I also kinda miss sharing my pictures with the world, seeing other people's pics, and knowing what people are up to or going through. Another thing I miss is watching shows and tweeting about it and seeing other people's reaction to the show also. The other thing I guess I'm missing out on is people tagging me in things or people posting certain things and thinking that I saw it and asking me questions about it. I think my symptoms will subside and I'll be able to stick it out for 32 days.
Peace & Love
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment